Terms & Conditions : IPA Workshop
By registering for IPA Workshops, you accept the following terms and conditions:
1) To the extent permitted by law, Invisible Photographer Asia (IPA) (including its officers, employees, contractors, agents, representatives, sponsors, associates, affiliates and any other entity involved in the hosting or delivery of the workshop) are not liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity) or damage (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage), costs, expenses, claims, actions, liability or personal injury arising in any way from or in relation to:
- the workshop; or
- your participation in the workshop.
2) Registrations are non-refundable for no shows and cancellations. If you are unable to attend a registered workshop for reasonable circumstances, you may contact us to request a registration transfer to another IPA Workshop. Requests will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
3) Registrations are non-transferrable.
4) Unless specified, fees are for workshop tuition only, and do not include travel, accommodation and miscellaneous expenses incurred by participants.
5) Invisible Photographer Asia (IPA) reserves the right to cancel groups with less than 10 participants. Students will be given either a full refund or offered a place with an alternative workshop. In the event of cancellation, students will be given at least 2 weeks advance notice.
6) Invisible Photographer Asia (IPA) reserves the right to change or alter the program advertised.
7) For International applicants, Invisible Photographer Asia (IPA) is not responsible for reimbursement of travel expenses in case the workshop is cancelled. We highly recommend that you buy refundable tickets and/or travel insurance.